Our Platform gives you guidelines on how to create a TIMS Account.
Please see below to enable you to create a TIMS Account:
- Log into the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) self-service portal.
- Go to the Register an Account Tab.
- Click on the Individuals Tab. Thereafter, check either the Citizen/Alien Box.
Please note that the following can create a TIMS Account:
- An Individual
- Financial Institutions
- Enter your Identity Card Serial Number and click enter.
- Fill in your Mother’s Maiden Name and click enter.
- Fill in your Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) P.I.N. Number and click next.
- Confirm your Full Name.
- Fill in your Gender by checking either the Male/Female box.
- Confirm your Date of birth.
- Fill in your occupation.
- Fill in your active mobile phone number and click on verify Phone.
Please note that you will receive a message on your phone enquiring whether you want to proceed on NTSA or not.
Click on send authorization code and thereafter verify. (It will indicate verification successful).
- Fill in your E-mail Address and obtain a verification code on the same. (This field is optional).
- Select a question and input your answer.
- Indicate your county of birth.
- Indicate your sub – county of birth.
- Confirm your KRA P.I.N. Number.
- Confirm your Identification Number.
- Confirm your Nationality.
- Fill in your physical address details.
- Fill in your Postal Address.
- Fill in your Postal Code.
- Fill in the details of your town and click next.
- Thereafter, you will be required to modify your password (you will receive a message from NTSA).
- How to Modify your Password
- Please click on your name on the Home Page.
- On the user center, please click on Modify Password.
- Choose the authentication method, either your mobile phone number or your E-mail address.
- On the Username tab, please fill in your Identity Card Number
- On the phone number tab, request for verification message.
- Thereafter, fill in the verification information and click on submit.
- You will be required to fill in the details of your old password
- Fill in the details of your new password.
- Confirm the details of your new password and then click submit.